This KS4 MFL lesson asks students to consider and debate the Syrian conflict in order to learn to speak in a different language with passion and feeling. They’ll build word banks in preparation to make sure they are able to articulate their points, which they will discuss with partners in the class.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- How to Incorporate your Target Language KS3/4 MFL Guide and Support Sheet for School Spanish
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3
- KS3 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Students’ French By Presenting A Weather Forecast