Do we feel we have choices in this world? Creative people, by their very nature, are always on the lookout for inspiration, exciting materials and innovative ways of working. There is a lot to be said for having to resource a project from scratch both from a practical and metaphysical viewpoint. To explore what we think and to become better independent learners allows much greater depth and relevance to student work.
This lesson plan encourages students to explore the world around them: their philosophies, belief systems, and essentially the notion that art gives us all a voice and a platform (galleries, virtual, street art) to express these feelings.
Download contents: 1 x PDF lesson plan
- KS4 career resources from the NHS
- Contextual Home Pack – Art and Photography
- KS3 drama lesson plan – Explore fame and celebrity culture through dramatic performance
- ‘Simple Script’ by Alison Chaplin – A Short Original Script for KS2/3 Drama and English Lessons
- KS4 art & design lesson plan – Experiment with self portraits using everything from recycled materials to Photoshop