Learn to use different sewing techniques to join fabric and understand how fashion trends have changed from the start of the 20th Century by hosting a stitch-off in your school.
- DT projects KS2 – how to make a pop-up book
- Design and technology lesson ideas – KS1 lesson plan
- DT projects KS2 – Explore the difference between white and wholemeal flour
- Books for topics KS2 – Use Letters from the Lighthouse by Emma Carroll when studying World War 2 and the blitz
- Migrants – KS2 Books for topics – Learn about migrants with this wordless picturebook