Come exam time, students work hard at remembering all they have learned in their lessons over the year. But hard work alone is not enough to be successful.
Knowing which are the most effective strategies – along with a schedule that avoids an end-of-year cramming – will help them achieve their best results.
This printable poster shows them how to do just that.
Oliver Caviglioli is a former special school headteacher, who is now an information designer, creating visual clarity around teaching concepts and processes. You can find him at olicav.com and follow him on Twitter at @olicav.
- Kate Jones retrieval practice – Editable retrieval grids learning resources
- Macbeth GCSE – Complete teaching and revision resources
- Radical Revision GCSE checklist – 10 top tips to get motivated
- Simplifying Algebraic Fractions GCSE Revision Worksheets
- Algebraic Fractions GCSE Revision Worksheet – Solving Equations