In January 2014 Oliver Reichardt wrote some blogs about how drones and 3D printers would soon transform our lives and the need for policy makers need to think about the implications now, rather than playing catch-up later. Since then there has been a steady stream of articles about the two technologies, which suggests both are going to be transforming our lives sooner rather than later.
In this presentation you will find a list of a further eight technologies that will change the world, which policy makers really need to be thinking about now. How will this impact upon the designs that your students are developing?
- KS3 design and technology – Design a remote control
- KS4 D&T Lesson Plan – Use Mobile Phones to Explore Design and Development
- KS4 D&T Lesson Plan – Cover The Functions Of Packaging In A Practical And Memorable Way
- KS3 D&T Lesson Plan – Get Students Excited By Exploring The Scientific Theory Behind Product Development
- Natural Solutions – Biomimetics Lesson For KS3 D&T