Unsure where to start when it comes to making the best use of your school’s COVID-19 catch-up funding – or indeed the allocation of any other funds awarded at short notice?
This four-page document sets out the three-tiered approach taken by Bedford Academy, detailing its identified priorities for spending and interventions in the context of curriculum expectations set by the DfE.
For more information, visit bedfordacademy.co.uk or follow @bedford_academy
- Teaching interview questions – 24 questions you should practise
- End of year bingo – Free download for schools
- Year 8 English worksheets – Boost comprehension skills with Great Expectations
- Year 7 English worksheets – Jungle descriptive writing lesson plan and resources
- Kate Jones retrieval practice – Editable retrieval grids learning resources