Crack the code breaking puzzles and learn not just about codes but also language, calculating frequencies and percentages.
They can be as simple or hard as you like.
- cryptography algorithms
- frequency analysis
- algorithmic thinking
- computational thinking
- Safer Internet Day lesson plan for UKS2 – help kids steer clear of clickbait
- KS1 computing – IT around us lesson plan
- KS2 maths – polygons lesson plan
- Computing KS2 lesson plan – Use Battleships to introduce spreadsheets and data handling
- KS1/2 computing lesson plan – Create your own mobile style games