Crack the code breaking puzzles and learn not just about codes but also language, calculating frequencies and percentages.
They can be as simple or hard as you like.
- cryptography algorithms
- frequency analysis
- algorithmic thinking
- computational thinking
- KS2 maths – polygons lesson plan
- Computing KS2 lesson plan – Use Battleships to introduce spreadsheets and data handling
- KS1/2 computing lesson plan – Create your own mobile style games
- Roman Mosaics and Computing Worksheets for KS2 Computing
- Sherlock Syllogisms Puzzles Worksheets for KS2/3 Computing