Two KS3 maths worksheets, plus Powerpoint featuring solutions
Two worksheets focusing on finding areas of circles and circular shapes. Problem-type questions are included as well. I find that these sheets are very useful as homework tasks for Y8 and older.
As an extra, I have included a new style of PowerPoint, which allows questions and solutions to be easily selected for enlarged display onto a screen, one at a time. This makes it easier and quicker to go through the solutions in class
KS3 Maths Curriculum Area
Geometry and measures Calculate and solve problems involving: perimeters of 2D shapes (including circles), areas of circles and composite shapes
David Morse has been a maths teacher for over 30 years, as well as an examiner. He creating lots of primary and secondary resources which you can find on his TES shop and on his website maths4everyone.com. You can also follow him on Twitter at @maths4everyone.
- KS3/4 Numeracy – ‘Significant figures’ Task sheet
- Equation of a line – KS3/4 worksheet with answers
- Angles in parallel lines worksheet – KS3 maths resource with answers
- Expanding brackets worksheet – KS3/4 maths resource with answers
- Nth term questions – KS3/4 linear sequences worksheet with answers