This lesson focuses on revision of Act 2 of An Inspector Calls. It includes plenty of scope for creativity and encourages differentiation and the development of questioning.
Lesson objective: Revision of characters, relationships and situations in Act 2 of An Inspector Calls.
- Year 8 English worksheets – Boost comprehension skills with Great Expectations
- Year 7 English worksheets – Jungle descriptive writing lesson plan and resources
- Macbeth GCSE – Complete teaching and revision resources
- Cross-curricular literacy – Classroom reading strategies
- Critical literacy – Guidance for teachers