Educational technology interactive learning classrooms need for success
Save teachers time and workload by creating primary maths worksheets for any topic with Leaarn Leaarn
The ‘new normal’ – distance learning and remote classrooms
The Smartsack - the perfect SOLUTION for classroom social distancing!
The nasen Awards 2020 – Nominations closing soon!
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
English Teacher vacancy - KS 3 - 4
Protocol education are hiring! We currently have several positions available in Secondary Education with numerous clients across the London Areas - Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience! So, what can we do? Provide brilliant working opportunities working within some great schools that offer fantastic growth. We are industry specialists in providing the best possible service to our clients, with a proven track record of success, we take pride in what we do!
- Providing a close-knit community within for students attending - thus improving the package supplied for parents.
- The School has continuously increased its student's attainment yearly. This being something Teachers and parents alike are proud of.
- A School with ties in the local community whereby becoming a part of you will be directly influencing the lives of those residing in the area.
- Working with Schools in the Kingston, Sutton, Surrey and Croydon area.
- Core Subject experience - Primarily Secondary English specialists.
- Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
- A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
- Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
- A teacher whom truly makes a difference in the classroom.
- Possessing of the ability to control the classroom in line with School policies with a positive and firm manner.
- DBS Checked
- References available on request
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
- Right to work in the U.K.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
- We offer not only competitive and reflective rates of pay.
- Work within specific boroughs (subject to your availability).
- Access to free Professional Development courses which can enhance your ability within a classroom environment.
- An experienced and dedicated consultant, always willing to go that extra mile.
- We have flexible working patterns, suitable to fit your situation.
- Open channels to your candidate portal, providing you with access to your timesheets and the freedom to update your availability.
If you are driven by making a difference then the above position sounds like you, then we at Protocol Education would love to hear from you! If successful, our Clients would be interested in meeting with you at the earliest opportunity and discussing this position with you in detail
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant - Central London
Do something amazing with this fantastic Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity at a brilliant secondary school in Central London. This...
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Central London
Applications are now being accepted for a new Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position in a multicultural secondary school in Central...
Psychology Graduate – Camden, North West London
An active Psychology Graduate with a genuine passion for primary education is wanted to join this pleasant primary...
by Nadav Avni
More schools are adopting distance learning, remote learning, and blended classrooms as we...
Aimed at saving teachers time and energy by providing them with limitless customisable maths resources,
By Nadav Avni
When the coronavirus pandemic hit, schools were forced to quickly adapt to distance...