4 Reasons to try Equals EQUALS
Cherry Garden Branch Maps – An Assessment Tool for Children with Significant Learning Difficulties Tapestry
Master Maths with Maths Progress (Second Edition) for KS3 from Pearson Pearson UK
Find out how Timotay Playscapes’ Sensory Outdoor Spaces can Benefit your Setting Timotay Playscapes
4 Reasons to Try Special Yoga
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
The School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Classroom Teacher, commencing in January 2020 on a fixed-term contract for two terms to work within Key Stage 2. The successful applicant will work alongside a strong and committed team and will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available of working for Ad Astra Academy Trust and as such this post would suit an NQT, or a candidate new to teaching, who has experience in working within Key Stage 2.
• Qualified to degree level (or equivalent)
• GCSE (or equivalent) minimum grade C in English and maths
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience of working co-operatively as a member of a team in a school
• Experience of working within Key Stage 2
• Understanding of effective classroom management including lesson planning
• Understanding the needs of all pupils including SEND
• Understanding of assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress and achievement
• Knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum including synthetic phonics
• Knowledge and understanding of professional standards for teachers
• A range of classroom and behaviour management techniques
• Willingness to become fully involved in all aspects of school life
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations - both verbal and written
• Demonstrate initiative and independence
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to manage workload effectively
• Evidence of having capacity to build and sustain effective working relationships with pupils, staff and parents
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring qualified Maths Teacher to join our supportive and talented team at Broadoak Academy. We are a...
Reception Teacher and Early Years Lead Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy are looking for a Reception teacher and Early Years Lead to join...
Planning, Teaching, Class Management, Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher statusEssential qualifications
Qualified teacher statusEssential skills and experience
Knowledge of the curriculum...
How the schemes of work of this semi-formal SLD/MLD curriculum can make a difference in...
Stephen Kilgour, SEND Advisor and Outreach Teacher at Tapestry, tells us about the company’s brand new,...
A comprehensive set of resources designed for mastering maths and building confidence at KS3 from Pearson…