Educational technology interactive learning classrooms need for success
Save teachers time and workload by creating primary maths worksheets for any topic with Leaarn Leaarn
The ‘new normal’ – distance learning and remote classrooms
The Smartsack - the perfect SOLUTION for classroom social distancing!
The nasen Awards 2020 – Nominations closing soon!
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Croydon, South London
A top South London primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant immediately to support literacy and numeracy in Year 6. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a graduate looking at training to become a Primary Teacher next September.
This Teaching Assistant post supporting pupils with all elements of the curriculum is a must for any aspiring primary teacher who wants their career to be in upper key stage 2.
The school are looking for a graduate who is able to support Year 6 pupils in both literacy and numeracy. The school believe this position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher and will be able to offer the successful Teaching Assistant support and guidance into education.
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, can you support pupils in both Literacy and Numeracy, and would you like to support a Year 6 class, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required Academically Strong in Literacy & Numeracy
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support in Year 6 - Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Class for SATS year
• Experience of Supporting EPGS (English, Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling) Preferred
• High Achieving Primary School with Outstanding Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant - September start - long term for entire academic year (until July 2021)
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, so get your application in to this Croydon, South London school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Nikki Webber at EduStaff today..
Graduate Teaching Assistants, please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant - Central London
Do something amazing with this fantastic Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity at a brilliant secondary school in Central London. This...
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Central London
Applications are now being accepted for a new Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position in a multicultural secondary school in Central...
Psychology Graduate – Camden, North West London
An active Psychology Graduate with a genuine passion for primary education is wanted to join this pleasant primary...
by Nadav Avni
More schools are adopting distance learning, remote learning, and blended classrooms as we...
Aimed at saving teachers time and energy by providing them with limitless customisable maths resources,
By Nadav Avni
When the coronavirus pandemic hit, schools were forced to quickly adapt to distance...