Build pupil confidence through collaborative learning by doing! BCS
IQ Cards help schools raise funds all year round with our many different projects IQ Cards
The British Army’s LGBTQ+ education resources educate students on inclusion this Pride Month The Army
Achieve maths mastery with the HUE HD Pro Visualiser HUE
3 reading and writing activities from Skin Taker by Michelle Paver Head of Zeus
Oxford University Press Courses
We are seeking to appoint a high-quality classroom practitioner to join our dedicated and friendly team. This is a full time maternity cover role and would be suitable for a NQT/RQT.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
• Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children.
• Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
• Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting.
• Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team.
• Share the schools aims and Christian values.
• Have a caring and positive attitude.
• Have Early Years Foundation Stage experience and can demonstrate the impact of this.
• Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the leadership team.
Application packs are available via the school website https://www.coningsbyprimary.co.uk/vacancies/ or the Trust website www.thelaat.co.uk or by contacting the school directly.
As a teacher of Music Technology, you will have experience of teaching this subject to pupils with a range of vulnerabilities, challenging behaviour or SEND, and...
Science Teaching Assistant| Wandsworth| South West London| Sept start| Calling all aspiring Science Teachers! Perfect Pre-teacher training experience
We are excited to be able to advertise for...
Secondary Teaching Assistant Post – Greenwich, SE London – Immediate Start
• Secondary Teaching Assistant Post
• Greenwich, SE London
• Immediate Start
• Covid Catch up Tutoring
• One-Year Fixed Term Contract
• Full-Time Post
• About The Role
There have been many discussions around the shortfall of pupils taking ‘Computer Science’ as a GCSE...
At Christmas children have great fun designing their own individual picture. IQ Cards turn these...
The LGBTQ+ resources help students aged 11-16 to build their understanding of the LGBTQ+ community,...