4 Reasons to try Equals EQUALS
Cherry Garden Branch Maps – An Assessment Tool for Children with Significant Learning Difficulties Tapestry
Master Maths with Maths Progress (Second Edition) for KS3 from Pearson Pearson UK
Find out how Timotay Playscapes’ Sensory Outdoor Spaces can Benefit your Setting Timotay Playscapes
4 Reasons to Try Special Yoga
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
We are seeking a teacher of Art to teach throughout Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
Good honours degree
PGCE and QTS
recent and relevant professional development
Experience of teaching KS3/4 Art
A successful record of:
• demonstrating high standards of teaching
• making a significant impact upon students’ learning and progress
• experience of tracking, monitoring and assessing students to support progression for all learners
Able to demonstrate s/he can:
• plan, deliver and assess to support progression for all learners
• understand the structure and content of the current curriculum in Key Stages 3 and 4
• work on her/his own initiative and be part of a team
• deliver differentiated lessons to ensure challenge for all students
• see tasks, plans and ideas through to completion
• be a reflective practitioner
• motivate and enthuse young people
• develop specialist skills and knowledge
• communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
• use ICT solutions effectively and with confidence
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring qualified Maths Teacher to join our supportive and talented team at Broadoak Academy. We are a...
Reception Teacher and Early Years Lead Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy are looking for a Reception teacher and Early Years Lead to join...
Planning, Teaching, Class Management, Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher statusEssential qualifications
Qualified teacher statusEssential skills and experience
Knowledge of the curriculum...
How the schemes of work of this semi-formal SLD/MLD curriculum can make a difference in...
Stephen Kilgour, SEND Advisor and Outreach Teacher at Tapestry, tells us about the company’s brand new,...
A comprehensive set of resources designed for mastering maths and building confidence at KS3 from Pearson…