Educational technology interactive learning classrooms need for success
Save teachers time and workload by creating primary maths worksheets for any topic with Leaarn Leaarn
The ‘new normal’ – distance learning and remote classrooms
The Smartsack - the perfect SOLUTION for classroom social distancing!
The nasen Awards 2020 – Nominations closing soon!
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of primary teachers? Do you have a desire to ignite that passion in others, and share your wealth of knowledge and experience of teaching? Are you creative and keen to provide innovative approaches to enable teaching and learning? If this sounds like you, then come and join us at Bradford College where our people transform lives.
The successful applicant will be a well-qualified, experienced and successful teacher who can now pass on these skills and knowledge to primary trainee teachers. We are looking for specific subject expertise in primary music, computing or science and the capacity to teach other subjects would be welcome. You will contribute to undergraduate and post graduate (PGCE) primary teacher training teaching academic modules and supporting trainee teachers in schools. You will be expected to carry out associated administration as well as undertaking curriculum development as required. You may also be expected to take on a course leader role with its associated responsibilities. Excellent communication, team working and IT skills are essential.
Who we are:
Bradford College is a dynamic College in the heart of West Yorkshire, offering further education and higher education to its diverse learners. The College has a strong commitment to delivering an outstanding student experience through a broad and inspiring curriculum. We are entrepreneurial, well-resourced, decisive, and committed to building the Bradford College Brand through a period of cultural change resulting in meeting our strategic objective of becoming an ‘employer of choice’.
Who You Are:
* You will:
* hold a PGCE or equivalent with demonstrable experience of primary classroom teaching and expert knowledge of Music, IT or Science
* have a confident grasp of the theoretical and practical aspects of classroom practice for the primary age group
* be able to show some knowledge and expertise of supporting special needs and behaviour management
* have a passion for teaching and a desire to inspire the next generation of teachers and support staff
* have the ability to carry out teaching observations and provide constructive feedback to trainee teachers
* have a good knowledge and understanding of the use of IT in primary education and teaching practice, and the flexibility to promote a blended style of teaching and learning
* use your outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to engage easily and naturally with students and colleagues
* have a high level of energy and enthusiasm with a positive, proactive and solution-oriented approach
* enjoy working in a team and supporting colleagues to achieve shared goals and objectives
A check with the disclosure and barring service will be undertaken for this post.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
* Attractive benefits packages including:
* Highly competitive salary range of £33,613 to £37,828 dependent on experience
* Lucrative pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Industry Leading Training & Development opportunities
* Money saving options with local organisations
* Experience a dynamic company culture, challenging you to be your best
* Opportunity to be an individual and use your initiative to try new methods
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant - Central London
Do something amazing with this fantastic Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity at a brilliant secondary school in Central London. This...
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Central London
Applications are now being accepted for a new Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position in a multicultural secondary school in Central...
Psychology Graduate – Camden, North West London
An active Psychology Graduate with a genuine passion for primary education is wanted to join this pleasant primary...
by Nadav Avni
More schools are adopting distance learning, remote learning, and blended classrooms as we...
Aimed at saving teachers time and energy by providing them with limitless customisable maths resources,
By Nadav Avni
When the coronavirus pandemic hit, schools were forced to quickly adapt to distance...