How the HUE HD Pro visualiser has improved student engagement and outcomes HUE
Everyone can enjoy inclusive and fun outdoor spaces with the help of Timotay Playscapes Timotay Playscapes
The future of phonics Rising Stars
Supporting SEND students in maths Whizz Education
Making maths fun at St Mary’s Primary School Whizz Education
Oxford University Press Courses
Min salary £30k
Are you a primary teacher seeking a role as a part time year 3? Do you want to work in a diverse London school where there is good behaviour where you will be working under a supportive management team?
This popular primary school close in Brockley, Lewisham, currently have a very desirable vacancy for a part time year 3 teacher for maternity cover. The position is part of a job share Monday - Wednesday starting ASAP offering an annual salary of up to £45,000.
This 2-form entry primary school is based in Brockley, and offers a rich and vibrant environment in which children live and learn together. Their values actively promotes the vision that all people are welcome. They value Respect, Trust, and Compassion. The school community is extremely diverse. Staff, children and their families come from a range of cultures, backgrounds and faiths; and this diversity is celebrated. The Headteacher is concerned with the development of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. In doing this, the school provides a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of pupils of all abilities. Staff aim to enable all pupils to develop an understanding of themselves, of others and of society in general.
The school is in a great location just a short walk from Brockley station and there are also several buses running to the school.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a committed Year 3 teacher.
The teacher must have:
* Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
* Experience teaching in Year 3
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
* The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
* Availability Monday - Friday until July 2022
By joining this school as a Year 3 teacher, they can offer you:
* Dynamic staff who enjoy working together
* Well behaved pupils who are inquisitive and enthusiastic about their learning
* Strong commitment to staff development
* Committed and caring Governing body
* On-going Professional Development
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 3 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
* As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
* We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
* Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
* More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
* Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 2 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
We are looking to recruit a graduate in Mathematics who will be able to support a small group and 1:1 tuition for pupils in KS3 up...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Year Manager to join the team at the Three Rivers Academy.
This role contributes to students’ learning activities by managing...
Caretaker Required to start ASAPPay Scale: MAC Band C, NJC 4 – 6 (£18,933 – £19,698) pro rata
Actual salary £17,909.59 - £18,633.24HOURS: 35 hours per week,...
David Watkins (@MrDavidWatkins) talks us through the impact that the HUE HD Pro visualiser has...
At Timotay Playscapes, we believe that every child has the right to play.
We believe in...
By Abigail Steel…
It’s fair to say that most of us working in education are naturally reflective. We’re...