The Learning Village transforms EAL teaching Learning Village
Teach Handwriting Scheme Teach Handwriting
Fun and educational puzzle-based knowledge-checking games from Qwizzle Qwizzle
How Morleys can take the stress out of planning a new learning space Morleys
Millennium Point scholarship scheme looks to boost STEM talent Millennium Point
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
A primary school, with exceptional inclusion, require a Teaching Assistant to support several pupils with communication difficulties. The school would like to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant who has previously worked with SEN children and an ability to nurture this age group. The school are hoping for a graduate Teaching Assistant who can support in language building as well as other areas of the curriculum throughout the school year. In addition, you will be offered a wide range of CPD opportunities and your duties will include leading group and 1:1 sessions.
If you can't wait to begin a career in primary education this September then this Teaching Assistant post is waiting for your application.
• English, Linguistics, Psychology or a Speech and Language Graduate Required
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Pupils with Communication Issues
• Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Primary Teacher/Speech & Language Therapist
• Available as a 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant Position
• South London Teaching Assistant Post
• This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any English, Linguistics, Psychology or even a Speech and Language graduate
This state-of-the-art primary school is found in South London and is a brief walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain that vital primary school experience. Do not miss out on this Teaching Assistant position in London and apply today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils, ideally up to A Level standard
Applicants whom wish to wish to take on additional responsibility should state this clearly on their application form. The duties and responsibilities include:1. To...
Delta Academies Trust are looking to appoint a Director of Learning for the North East Lincolnshire area to start with us in September 2020,...
An innovative, highly effective programme transforming EAL teaching and learning across the world…
A whole-school approach to preparing children for handwriting, learning to handwrite and refining handwriting skills…