Oxford Revise AQA GCSE English Language – A revision workbook with emphasis on clarity and specificity Oxford University Press
From crime scene to courtroom – Secondary students investigating murder In schools! Zakon
Students investigating murder in schools! Crime scene to courtroom Zakon
Become a VSO volunteer VSO
The National Holocaust Centre and Museum – Days to Remember The National Holocaust Centre and Museum
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Music to at least GCSE and possibly A-Level
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Music
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
A degree or equivalent
Qualified teacher status
- The ability to successfully teach Music GCSE
- A commitment to and evidence of professional development
- Experience of leading successful extra-curricular activities and clubs
- A record of excellent classroom practice
- A record of being able to work collaboratively as part of an effective team
- Ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to analyse and present data and information coherently
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Enthusiasm for Music
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, a high level of emotional intelligence and emotional resilience in addition to a sense of humour.
- A positive and optimistic outlook
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Commitment to equal opportunity
• Teacher Pension
• Cycle to work scheme/Computer Scheme
• Wellbeing Programme
An opportunity to work in a school that is growing following the impressive Ofsted report in 2019. We are looking to appoint a Teacher...
To plan organise and manage a central calendar of events for the Teaching School Hub and associated Red Kite Learning Trust business strands including...
‘The inspirational headteacher’s vision and clear determination have been pivotal in improving the school. Leaders and staff are committed to the school’s continued improvement’...
(Yes, you read that right!)
As a teacher, have you ever been challenged to bring fun,...