Rising Stars History and Geography Rising Stars
The Reading Journey from Just Imagine Just Imagine
Get a Scientist or Keeper in Your Classroom, Free for Biology Week! Zoological Society of London
Build a Health Legacy for your School with Aldi’s Kit for Schools Aldi
Boost Reading in your School with Take One Book Just Imagine
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
The Governing Body of Smith’s Wood Primary Academy are looking to appoint an experienced and successful school leader, from January 2020, who will embrace the ethos of the school to help our pupils achieve outstanding outcomes, academically and personally.
Smith’s Wood has been rated as an outstanding school and our pupils are at the heart of everything we do. We want an individual who will not only continue to build on the strong foundations put in place by the outgoing Head but will take us on the next stage of our journey.
• Must have a first degree and qualified teacher status
• Held an assistant/deputy/headteacher role in a primary school/academy
• Teaching experience within the designated age group.
• Experience of child-safeguarding issues and successful use of measures that promote and ensure the safe-guarding of children.
• Inspire, lead, manage and support staff to ensure all pupils progress and achieve the highest academic standards and develop as individuals.
• Ensure the highest possible standards of education through the promotion of effective teaching and learning, a balanced curriculum, the provision of excellent pastoral care and support for students and a rich extra-curricular Programme.
• Lead and direct all members of staff and students, through the direct management of the school’s leadership team, ensuring that effective responsibility is delegated through an appropriate management structure, and that the school complies with educational and other relevant legislation, including health and safety
• Responsible for promoting the aims and values of the school and ensure effective communications with all stakeholders, including governors, staff, pupils, parents, the community served by the school, and relevant government agencies.
Aureus School is a brand new mainstream state school and provides secondary education to students aged 11 to 16 years within the Didcot...
THE HOLT SCHOOL
RG41 1EETel: 0118 978 0165
www.holtschool.co.ukTeacher of Business & Economics
Starting Date January 2020Main pay range/upper pay range depending on skills...
Bishop Justus is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Design Technology, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are...
Rising Stars Geography and Rising Stars History are digital resources for Years 1-6,...
Launching in September 2019, The Reading Journey is Just Imagine’s newly updated resource for...
Calling all secondary teachers, there’s an exciting free opportunity to get your students to speak to...