Rising Stars History and Geography Rising Stars
The Reading Journey from Just Imagine Just Imagine
Get a Scientist or Keeper in Your Classroom, Free for Biology Week! Zoological Society of London
Build a Health Legacy for your School with Aldi’s Kit for Schools Aldi
Boost Reading in your School with Take One Book Just Imagine
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
The children, staff, parents and Governors of Buntingsdale Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and experienced leader. You are likely to be an experienced Deputy Headteacher or Assistant Headteacher looking for a new challenge, with a desire and a passion to see all children reach their full potential. We are a friendly, small, rural school with a local army barracks forming part of our catchment area.
Visits to the school can be arranged via the school and these will be held on Wednesday 11th September at a time during the school day. Please contact the school to arrange a time to visit on 01630 638370.
Closing date: Sunday 22nd September 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Interviews: Thursday 17th October 2019
Fully acquainted with the demands and requirements of EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculum
Qualified Teacher Status and degree qualification
We are looking for a Headteacher who will have:
• Recent successful experience at leadership at a senior level.
• The skills and abilities to nurture, inspire and challenge our children.
• A passion to see all children reach their full potential regardless of ability.
• A desire to work with the whole school community to build upon the school’s achievements to date and “Good” OFSTED 2019, to lead us to the next stage of the school’s development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be reflective, with good communication and listening skills; able to recognise current strengths and maintain stability, whilst managing necessary change.
• A desire to work collaboratively with staff, governors, parents and children in making our school better.
• The confidence to consider and explore school improvement initiatives as well as the opportunities that may arise to seek closer partnerships in an ever-changing educational landscape.
Aureus School is a brand new mainstream state school and provides secondary education to students aged 11 to 16 years within the Didcot...
THE HOLT SCHOOL
RG41 1EETel: 0118 978 0165
www.holtschool.co.ukTeacher of Business & Economics
Starting Date January 2020Main pay range/upper pay range depending on skills...
Bishop Justus is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Design Technology, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are...
Rising Stars Geography and Rising Stars History are digital resources for Years 1-6,...
Launching in September 2019, The Reading Journey is Just Imagine’s newly updated resource for...
Calling all secondary teachers, there’s an exciting free opportunity to get your students to speak to...