Boost Reading in your School with Take One Book
Alan Garratt Explains how Casio is Working to Make Collaborative Learning Easier Casio Projectors
Planning the Perfect School Residential YHA
Teach Road Safety by Taking Part in the Next Beep Beep! Day on Wednesday 20 November Brake
4 Reasons to Try The Big Bang Fair The Big Bang
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
The post holder will:
• Carry out the professional duties of a class teacher
• Carry out the professional duties of a subject leader
• Carry out the professional duties of a phase leader.
• Lead whole school curriculum development
• Be responsible for the coordination of educational visits
• Be able to actively promote the Christian ethos of the school
• Regularly lead worship
• Take a key role within safeguarding.
• Be an active member of the senior leadership team, aiding in such things as strategic planning, school improvement, monitoring, feeding back to staff and liaising with governors.
• Assist the Headteacher and Deputy in leading and managing the school.
• Contribute to the School Improvement Plan and promote the learning priorities of the school
• Manage the Appraisal process of a group of staff.
• As part of the senior leadership team implement the monitoring and evaluation schedule
• Observe lessons and deliver feedback where appropriate
• As part of the senior leadership team lead, support, motivate and direct teachers and support staff across the school.
• Take a role in supporting and challenging staff
• Work with a range of agencies to nurture and support our children.
• undergraduate degree
Qualified Teacher Status
• Effective behaviour management strategies
• Recent upper KS2 experience
• Demonstrable leadership qualities
• Thorough working knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
• Offer a friendly, caring and supportive staff and governors, based upon our ethos and values of the Christian faith
• Invest time and energy into your personal and professional development.
• Provide a forward thinking staff and leadership team, committed to improving children’s outcomes.
Aureus School is a brand new mainstream state school and provides secondary education to students aged 11 to 16 years within the Didcot...
THE HOLT SCHOOL
RG41 1EETel: 0118 978 0165
www.holtschool.co.ukTeacher of Business & Economics
Starting Date January 2020Main pay range/upper pay range depending on skills...
Bishop Justus is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Teacher of Design Technology, who can demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. We are...
A book-based, process-led approach to teaching reading for meaning and depth of understanding....
Casio projectors deliver better brightness, less maintenance and more focus on enhancing education environments....
It’s that time of year again. Collecting stacks of brochures, trawling through websites, and squeezing in...