4 Reasons to try Equals EQUALS
Cherry Garden Branch Maps – An Assessment Tool for Children with Significant Learning Difficulties Tapestry
Master Maths with Maths Progress (Second Edition) for KS3 from Pearson Pearson UK
Find out how Timotay Playscapes’ Sensory Outdoor Spaces can Benefit your Setting Timotay Playscapes
4 Reasons to Try Special Yoga
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
We are a successful selective Academy Trust school and are seeking to appoint an inspirational part time teacher of history to join our innovative department. This role will be between 0.6 and 0.7 of a full timetable and is a fixed term appointment until August 2020.
We are looking for a teacher with an enthusiasm for history and the ability to contribute to our PSHE programme. It is suited to new entrants to the profession as well as more experienced teachers and history professionals.
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
• Intelligent highly motivated students
• An opportunity to innovate and develop boy’s intellects
• Opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking environment
• A school close to the Jurassic Coast and the New Forest
• An extensive range of extracurricular activities for you to get involved with
Application forms are available from https://www.poolegrammar.com/work-with-us/ Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school.
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Head of Department, Mr Powell for further information 01202 692132 or email@example.com
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.
Good degree in an appropriate History related discipline
Qualified teacher status is preferred but would consider a well qualified history professional with education experience.
• An ability to lead and inspire pupils of all abilities
• Ability to establish clear expectations and constructive working relationships amongst staff and students
• An ability to motivate and encourage participation in History both inside and outside the classroom
• Proven communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work effectively as part of a team but also to be able to work independently
• ICT competence
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring qualified Maths Teacher to join our supportive and talented team at Broadoak Academy. We are a...
Reception Teacher and Early Years Lead Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy are looking for a Reception teacher and Early Years Lead to join...
Planning, Teaching, Class Management, Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher statusEssential qualifications
Qualified teacher statusEssential skills and experience
Knowledge of the curriculum...
How the schemes of work of this semi-formal SLD/MLD curriculum can make a difference in...
Stephen Kilgour, SEND Advisor and Outreach Teacher at Tapestry, tells us about the company’s brand new,...
A comprehensive set of resources designed for mastering maths and building confidence at KS3 from Pearson…