The Learning Village transforms EAL teaching Learning Village
Teach Handwriting Scheme Teach Handwriting
Fun and educational puzzle-based knowledge-checking games from Qwizzle Qwizzle
How Morleys can take the stress out of planning a new learning space Morleys
Millennium Point scholarship scheme looks to boost STEM talent Millennium Point
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to accept new ideas and a thorough commitment to student learning with evidence of high level of subject specialism and professional development, as well as a flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the needs of the school. We want staff with the vision and determination to ensure all our students receive a first class education and who will rise to the challenge of building on success.
As the Key Stage Co-ordinator, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Progress and attainment of individual students within the Key Stage area
•The production and deployment of resources
•Schemes of Work and communication of course and assessment criteria to staff
•Monitoring student assessment and liaison with the Head of Faculty
In addition, as a Class Teacher you are responsible for the:
- Delivery of high quality teaching
- Delivery of the National Curriculum syllabus and Schemes of Work demonstrating differentiation
- Progress of individual students in your care to reach their targeted academic achievement
- Classroom management
- Behaviour of students and their needs
- Marking and Assessment
- Professional awareness
A degree or equivalent in English Language / Literature
Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
Experience within the UK education sector
• Comprehensive tailored induction programmes
• Mentor / Buddy System
• Outstanding Teacher Programmes
• An extensive support programme, including a system of twilights
• Commitment to continuing professional development, including MA / MSc and other courses
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Various staff benefits including access to the gymnasium and swimming pool
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils, ideally up to A Level standard
Applicants whom wish to wish to take on additional responsibility should state this clearly on their application form. The duties and responsibilities include:1. To...
Delta Academies Trust are looking to appoint a Director of Learning for the North East Lincolnshire area to start with us in September 2020,...
An innovative, highly effective programme transforming EAL teaching and learning across the world…
A whole-school approach to preparing children for handwriting, learning to handwrite and refining handwriting skills…