5 reasons to try…Eduqas WJEC Eduqas
Ready Box-Set Go Primary by Highly Sprung Performance Highly Sprung
School Aprons – The Apron Supply Company The Apron Supply Company
Hatching kits from Incredible Eggs Incredible Eggs
Bring your class to life with music Soundbops
Oxford University Press Courses
Required for January 2022, an outstanding Science teacher who not only has the passion and expertise to inspire students to achieve the highest outcomes, but also lead on the development of highly effective teaching across the Science department and the broader school. Working within the Science department’s leadership team and the school’s central Learning Team, this is an important role in continuing the school’s strong journey of improvement over many years, in pursuit of our vision of excellence in all that we do.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent practitioner in the classroom, planning highly effective learning sequences that motivate students and enable them to achieve.
- has had demonstrable success in achieving outstanding progress with students in Science, including those with SEND needs or are Disadvantaged.
- forms excellent relationships with students, staff and parents, modelling consistently high standards and expectations.
- is able to take the best in educational research and translate this into effective classroom practice.
- has experience of delivering highly impactful coaching and CPD, in order to develop other teachers to improve their practice within the classroom.
- is committed to making a real difference to our students’ lives, developing students who are respectful, tolerant citizens that demonstrate fundamental British values.
The post is suitable for experienced, specialist Science teachers in any of the Science specialisms. It is not suitable for Early Career Teachers.
• excellent professional development through our in-school CPD and leadership development programmes, as well as through the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
• outward facing working across other partnership schools and organisations, such as PiXL.
• excellent facilities through a modern, well-resourced Science department and a school which benefitted from being rebuilt 10 years ago.
• opportunities for Post 16 teaching.
• excellent supportive relationships at all levels within the school.
• an opportunity to join a supportive, successful and forward-looking team, with a strong reputation.
• enhanced employee benefits through Red Kite’s mylifestyle scheme.
For an application pack, please click on the following link:
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Teacher of Mathematics Contract term: 1 year fixed term - Maternity (suitable for an ECT)Start date: January 2022Contract type: Full TimeSalary: GBP £26,948 - £42,780 per...
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our Achievement Support Team. The successful applicant should have experience of working with young people,...
Learning Assistant (Grade 4)Do you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation focused on providing the very best education for children? Our staff matter...
Melanie Blount, head of digital resources at the awarding body Eduqas, sets out five ways...
Ready Box Set Go is a dynamic teaching resource, with a range...
The Wise Owl range of aprons and tabards is perfect for school...