Oxford Revise AQA GCSE English Language – A revision workbook with emphasis on clarity and specificity Oxford University Press
From crime scene to courtroom – Secondary students investigating murder In schools! Zakon
Students investigating murder in schools! Crime scene to courtroom Zakon
Become a VSO volunteer VSO
The National Holocaust Centre and Museum – Days to Remember The National Holocaust Centre and Museum
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Could you support young children in accessing the curriculum? Can you spark interest with a wide range of stimulating activities? Have you got experience supporting children Downs Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy? Are you looking to further your career in education, to find your perfect job?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in a Salford Primary School. Experience with supporting children with SEN in an EYFS setting is desirable. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Consultants with experience working in education
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Easy access by road and public transport
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* May be required to lead small groups as well as one on one
* Providing personal care and supporting children in accessing mainstream education
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to report feedback and development
* Have a genuine love for supporting young people
* Experience working with young children
* Strong ability to engage children
* Experience assisting children with Downs Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy
* Level 3 TA qualification or similar desired
Get in touch on (phone number removed) and ask for Lewis, or email (url removed).
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300
An opportunity to work in a school that is growing following the impressive Ofsted report in 2019. We are looking to appoint a Teacher...
To plan organise and manage a central calendar of events for the Teaching School Hub and associated Red Kite Learning Trust business strands including...
‘The inspirational headteacher’s vision and clear determination have been pivotal in improving the school. Leaders and staff are committed to the school’s continued improvement’...
(Yes, you read that right!)
As a teacher, have you ever been challenged to bring fun,...