Learn to Write with STABILO EASYoriginal STABILO
Boost Reading with The Week Junior Magazine The Week Junior
Boost Wellbeing with 360° Schools Training from YoungMinds YoungMinds
Monkey World – Ape Rescue Centre Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre
One Education Business Management Services for Primary One Education
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Capital City Academy are seeking an inspirational Drama teacher with a passion for the performing arts and the ability to teach English as an additional subject to start in January 2020. The English department is well established and highly successful and will provide a supportive environment for a teacher looking to develop their English teaching. Performing Arts is a key part of Capital City Academy and much work has been done to establish the Capital Performing Arts Company, work with external, high profile artists and push the boundaries of creativity with our students. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher who wants to help grow the reputation and success of performing arts at Capital and to work with an excellent, very large, enthusiastic Arts department. The successful candidate will be a strong teacher, be reflective and innovative and will share the school’s vision and the belief that Capital City Academy will provide an exceptional environment to promote a passion for learning and discovery, enabling all learners to succeed.
You will be:
- an inspirational drama teacher with the capacity to teach English as well
- passionate about performing arts and its contribution to student progress and development across the curriculum
- equipped to deliver strong classroom management.
- a good communicator, with outstanding planning and organisational skills
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
• Degree with significant content related to Performing Arts
• PGCE (or equivalent)
• QTS status
• Successful teaching experience in an inner London secondary school including GCSE (or equivalent)
• Ability to teach all ability groups, meeting the needs of all pupils including those with SEND
• To have an updated knowledge of the delivery and assessment of the PA specifications
• Good or outstanding teacher
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with excellent English and Arts colleagues in a very supportive environment
- The opportunity to support/lead productions, a performing arts company and enter competitions
- A school that has the Arts as a specialism and places a huge value on all the arts supported by Trustees who are key players in and have good connections in the art world
- Excellent CPD provision
- A school that values wellbeing
- Inner London pay scales
- An area well served by public transport, plus ample car parking on site
Second in department TLR 2b £4,712
We are seeking a well-qualified, dynamic teacher of religious education to join a thriving and successful Catholic...
We are looking to recruit ambitious, inspirational and open-minded Science Teachers to join our dynamic academy. We have opportunities for those wishing to...
We have an opportunity for a compassionate Health and Social Care specialist to join our academy from January 2020 or laterAbout You
We need a...
The STABILO EASYoriginal handwriting pen is the first ergonomic pen designed specifically...
The Week Junior is the weekly current affairs magazine trusted by teachers and...
YoungMinds’ 360° Schools training focuses on the whole school environment and helps schools find...