Students shouldn’t be the only learners in the classroom – Professional development and its current importance Driver Youth Trust
Refreshing your library shelves in a convenient and affordable way Peters
Opening up schools safely – Reactivate your lettings with confidence Kajima
Come together for #HelloYellow at your school this World Mental Health Day YoungMinds
Play Phonics with Sammy Sounds Play Phonics
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Job Title: Teaching Assistant – EYFS class
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Southport area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP
You will be working closely with the Reception class teacher in providing a fun, engaging lesson indoor and outdoor learning environment for pupils in the class and support a SEN child with their learning and development
The school is rated “GOOD ” by Ofsted, has a very supportive staff team and has good transport links and parking facilities.
* You will be a Teaching Assistant in a EYFS class supporting the class Teacher
* As teaching Assistant you will be responsible supporting a Reception child with SEN on a 1-2-1 basis and support in the class
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting EYFS pupils in a primary or nursery setting
* You must have phonics experience
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 6 months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ; at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
A good graded secondary school in Harrow, North West London is looking for a Teaching Assistant for the remainder of the academic year.
This school is looking...
Science Teaching Assistant - Top leading edge secondary school in West London - September 2020 start!
A success-driven graduate with a burning desire to launch a career...
Teaching Assistant - Graduate opportunities with option to train via School Direct in 2021.
Outstanding Secondary School in North West London is looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants...
Love of learning isn’t just for children – it plays a critical role in increasing our...
Peters is the UK’s number one specialist supplier of children’s and young adult books to...
Chris Smith, Head of Kajima Community, discusses how their BookingsGuru service can make letting out...