How the HUE HD Pro visualiser has improved student engagement and outcomes HUE
Everyone can enjoy inclusive and fun outdoor spaces with the help of Timotay Playscapes Timotay Playscapes
The future of phonics Rising Stars
Supporting SEND students in maths Whizz Education
Making maths fun at St Mary’s Primary School Whizz Education
Oxford University Press Courses
Min salary £30k
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a role as a Year 5 teacher? Do you want to work in a fun, supportive environment as part of a professional, committed team?
This is a 2-form entry primary school in South East London who are currently looking for Year 5 teacher to join their team. The position starts in January 2022 and is paying an annual salary of up to £45,000.
The school is a 2-form entry school situated in the London borough of Southwark. They are a happy community of pupils, parents and staff, working together to provide a curriculum that extends and enriches each child's experience and appreciation of the world. Every day life at the school is rich, busy and varied. Visits, trips and special events are built into our curriculum. The Headteacher wants all children to achieve well and become contributing, empowered and fulfilled members of society. The school is a GOOD school and Ofsted highlighted strengths in Leadership. The report also mentioned how teachers were able to cater effectively for students of all abilities resulting in noticeable change and progress.
The school is conveniently nestled between 2 train stations with excellent bus and train links from central and South East London. There is also a staff car park for those who wish to drive.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a Year 5 teacher to join the team.
The Year 5 teacher must:
* Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
* Be experienced teaching in Year 5
* Have a good understanding of the UK primary curriculum
* Have creativity, organisation skills, and a positive work ethic
* Be able to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
By joining this school as a Year 5 teacher, they can offer you:
* A competitive salary/rate of pay
* A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff and senior leaders
* Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities
* Excellent facilities to help you teach and aid learning progress
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 5 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on (phone number removed) / (url removed).
* As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
* We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
* Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
* More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
* Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
We are looking to recruit a graduate in Mathematics who will be able to support a small group and 1:1 tuition for pupils in KS3 up...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Year Manager to join the team at the Three Rivers Academy.
This role contributes to students’ learning activities by managing...
Caretaker Required to start ASAPPay Scale: MAC Band C, NJC 4 – 6 (£18,933 – £19,698) pro rata
Actual salary £17,909.59 - £18,633.24HOURS: 35 hours per week,...
David Watkins (@MrDavidWatkins) talks us through the impact that the HUE HD Pro visualiser has...
At Timotay Playscapes, we believe that every child has the right to play.
We believe in...
By Abigail Steel…
It’s fair to say that most of us working in education are naturally reflective. We’re...