Power Maths is a whole-class mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and help you nurture confidence in maths. Perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and schemes of learning, it’s written specifically for UK classrooms by leading mastery experts, and is recommended by the Department for Education (DfE) (Power Maths KS1 and KS2 have been judged by the DfE panel to meet the core criteria for a high-quality textbook).
Power Maths comes in flexible affordable packages to suit your needs and budget, whether you’re looking for textbooks or teaching support.
Why Power Maths?
- An exciting growth mindset and problem-solving approach helps spark a curiosity and excitement for maths and equips children with deeper understanding
- Developed alongside teachers to ensure it meets the specific needs of children in the UK
- Power Maths progress tests – written by primary assessment experts
- Aligned to the White Rose Maths progressions and recommended by the DfE
Rich textbooks provide a coherent structure through the curriculum and support children on their journey towards deeper understanding.
Practice Books provide scaffolded intelligent practice so that children can master each day’s learning step-by-step.
Teacher guides provide expert support for your day-to-day teaching and opportunities for reflection and continual professional development.
In addition to these resources is an online toolkit. This contains all the digital resources you need to support your whole-class teaching, including online versions of the textbooks, teaching tools, ‘Power Up!’ activities, strengthen and deepen activities, subject knowledge videos and more.
Six e-textbooks and e-practice books collate together the pages that match the DfE/NCETM Ready to Progress criteria. These display-only e-books for Year 1-6, include only the lessons that match the Ready to Progress criteria.
To support schools using Power Maths this term and beyond, there is guidance in an FAQ format for the key challenges teachers face. This includes guidance on managing gaps in learning and can be viewed at pearsonprimary.co.uk/pmessentials.
“Power Maths – it’s every teacher’s dream!”
Joint Maths Lead Hague Primary School, Bethnal Green
Need to know
- A world-class and unique mastery teaching model created by leading educational experts from the UK and China
- An exciting growth mindset and problem- solving approach helps spark curiosity and excitement for maths and equips children with deeper understanding
- An enriched approach that cleverly combines interactive teaching tools, high-quality textbooks (digital and print versions), and ongoing professional development
See it in action
Download your free samples or book a demo today at pearsonprimary.co.uk/PMessential
For more information call 0345 478 8802 or visit pearsonprimary.co.uk.