Success for All Phonics is a complete systematic synthetic phonics (SSP) programme that has been validated by the Department for Education.
Aimed at nursery children upwards and pioneered by the Success for All Foundation, it’s the perfect package to support primary school pupils from Early Years right through to Year 2.
FFT Education’s not-for-profit status means we can offer primary schools this highly comprehensive offering at a very affordable price.
1. Pupils make great progress
Our Unique Co-operative Learning pedagogy ensures that all your children are fully engaged and interact for the whole lesson. Pioneered by the Success for All foundation, the teaching method is proven to have a dynamic effect on children’s progress and attainment that is positive and long-lasting.
“Children are relishing reading, enjoying every minute of their lessons and making amazing progress.”Sarah Hopkins, KS1 assistant headteacher, Cavendish Primary School
2. Includes our new Year 2 spelling and reading programme
Existing Success for All Phonics schools have access included in their subscription. Non-subscribing schools can also access these resources as a stand-alone package.
3. It’s simple to teach
Success for All Phonics is based on the Letters and Sounds progression and provides all your teachers with a complete print and digital package for whole-class phonics teaching.
Engaging daily lesson plans support easy teaching and effective progression through a clear structure based on the six phases of Letters and Sounds, including reading, writing and spelling.
4. Features access to our digital catch-up programme & online Reading Assessment platform
Our standard DfE-accredited phonics package includes free access to a range of other exciting FFT reading products to ensure that your pupils make the best possible start.
Our reading catch-up platform, Tutoring with the Lightning Squad, improves reading skills for pupils in Years 1 to 6. Our Unique Reading Assessment Programme is also included – a simple and effective online assessment tool designed to assess pupils on their GPC accuracy, decoding accuracy and fluency levels.
5. Getting started is straightforward
Experienced phonics experts provide initial training and ongoing support to teachers and schools, ensuring effective implementation and best practice. The training is available on-demand, live online or face to face.
Schools also have access to a wide range of further free professional development.
- A simple, cost-effective subscription service with all resources, training and support included
- Includes FFT Tutoring with the Lightning Squad and Reading Assessment Programme
- Provides all your teachers with a complete set of teaching resources, online and in print
- Includes our Year 2 package, which combines Spelling with Jungle Club and Routes to Reading.