SNAP – A Bestselling SEN Profiling Tool from RS Assessment from Hodder Education Rising Stars
Get on Top of Behaviour Management – and Reduce School Exclusions – with Class Charts Class Charts
10 Reasons Why Every SENCO Needs…Provision Map Provision Map
Free Air Purifiers for Nurseries in Competition to Tackle Children’s Exposure to Air Pollution phs Group
How the Primary Maths Series Achieves Deeper Attainment in the Mastery Classroom Maths – No Problem!
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Location - Isleworth West/London
Salary - starting £18,200 per annum
We are currently recruiting a full-time Qualified Nursery Practitioner
A minimum NNEB, or Level 3 in Childcare.
As Nursery Practitioner you will demonstrate the following abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2017
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail..
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential prior to employment.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact:
Adrian on Adrian@connectedrecruitment.com