Improving the Geography Curriculum – One School at a Time B&C Educational
Sumdog – An Engaging Evidence-Based Online Learning Service Providing Adaptive Practice for Maths and English Sumdog
Oxford University Press Catholic Christianity Foundation Workbook for GCSE RE Oxford University Press RE
A Seasonal Celebration of Singing with Out of the Ark Music Summer Assembly Songs Out of the Ark Music
First News – High-Quality News Resources for KS2 and 3 First News
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Location - Gerrard’s Cross SL9 0GA
Salary - starting £20,113 per annum
We are currently recruiting a full-time Qualified Nursery Practitioner
A minimum NNEB, or Level 3 in Childcare.
As Nursery Practitioner you will demonstrate the following abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2017
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail..
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential prior to employment.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact:
Adrian on Adrian@connectedrecruitment.com