Discover a fun and multi-sensory SSP programme for your school Jolly Phonics
Science Museum – Introducing a STEM careers experience for 11-16 year olds Science Museum
Free online exhibition to inspire reading and writing Seven Stories
Why I Love… Discovery Education Health and Relationships Discovery Education
Be part of a brighter energy future Royal Society of Chemistry
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you seeking a new challenge? Career Teachers are recruiting Teaching Assistants. Due to an increase in demand for experienced supply Teaching Assistants, we are keen to hear from Teaching Assistants across all stages who can easily access schools around Borehamwood.
We are looking for Newly Qualified and Experienced Teaching Assistants.
The ideal candidate will:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies.
- Monitors pupils' development through effective quality marking and set targets for progress.
- Assesses and records pupils' progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good, sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
You will have Cache Level 2 or 3 and experience of being a Teacher Assistant.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
Competitive rates of pay
Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
Opportunities to progress your career
Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
Free face to face CPD courses.If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand-new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12-week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients