Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
Oxford University Press Courses
Primary Supply Teacher
Based in Swindon
Are you an experienced teacher looking for flexible work? A newly qualified teacher or overseas trained teacher looking to gain experience in a variety of schools? Tradewind Recruitment get a wealth of daily supply/short term bookings in primary schools in Swindon. You just need to let us know your work requirements and we can start offering you flexible work.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
* Extensive knowledge of the national curriculum for Primary Education.
* Strong classroom management skills
* A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
Our Schools offer:
* Experienced SLT who are always willing to advise & support
* A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
* A professional and friendly working environment
* Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
* Ambitious schools' which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for daily and long term Supply in Swindon immediately. Alternatively, for more information please contact Ross Churn at Tradewind on (phone number removed) or .
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer