Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you an enthusiastic and innovative Key Stage 2 Teacher who is looking for a new class teaching role at a supportive Catholic primary school in central London?
A primary school in the Camden area are seeking a motivated and talented Key Stage 2 teacher to start with them in January 2022. The role is on a full-time basis, and would involve teaching a Key Stage 2 class, with flexibility on year group. MPS Salary available, Inner London - £32,157-£42,624, with possible TLR for experienced candidate.
The school's governors are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teacher to join their team. They are looking for teachers with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
The Governing Body, Senior Leadership Team and staff are committed to supporting and guiding their pupils to reach their full potential academically while encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to his or her needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing.
The school is minutes away from both Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston stations and serves a diverse local community.
Attributes of the ideal candidate for this Key Stage 2 Teacher:
* Are an experienced and outstanding practitioner with QTS
* Are passionate about teaching and enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
* Are committed to raising pupils achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
* Are able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
* Are a professional with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of the school
* Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations for all pupils
* Are Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school
* Have strong commitment to continuing professional development
* Have a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the Leadership Team
The school can offer you:
* Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
* A recently created two-form entry primary school
* A visionary leadership team
* Support in continuing professional development
* The opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team
* Close proximity to train and tube stations
The school is based near to Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras stations, and is very accessible via several underground lines, national rail and Overground services.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this EYFS Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS2 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Tom England on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community