Build pupil confidence through collaborative learning by doing! BCS
IQ Cards help schools raise funds all year round with our many different projects IQ Cards
The British Army’s LGBTQ+ education resources educate students on inclusion this Pride Month The Army
Achieve maths mastery with the HUE HD Pro Visualiser HUE
3 reading and writing activities from Skin Taker by Michelle Paver Head of Zeus
Oxford University Press Courses
Graduate Teaching Assistant| Calling all aspiring Primary Teachers| Sept start| Long term Graduate Teaching Assistant role
A top West London primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in September to support literacy and numeracy in Year 6. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a graduate looking at training to become a Primary Teacher in the future.
This Teaching Assistant post supporting pupils with all elements of the curriculum is a must for any aspiring primary teacher who wants their career to be in upper key stage 2.
The school are looking for a graduate who is able to support Year 6 pupils in both literacy and numeracy. The school believe this position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher and will be able to offer the successful Teaching Assistant support and guidance into education.
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, can you support pupils in both Literacy and Numeracy, and would you like to support a Year 6 class, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant - long term for the entire (Apply online only) academic year
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required Academically Strong in Literacy & Numeracy
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support in Year 6 - Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Class for SATS year
• High Achieving Primary School with Outstanding Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders. £70 - £90 per day dependent on experience
• September start - Interviews to be held before the end of the academic year (hopefully at some point in June)
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. Join this primary school in Hounslow, West London by sending your CV to Theresa Anderson at EduStaff!.
Graduate Teaching Assistants, please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted