Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
The Headteacher Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you interested in working in schools as a Teaching Assistant?
The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting on behalf of Primary Schools throughout Oldham and Rochdale. The schools are looking for Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible to support KS1 and KS2 pupils.
People with experience in the areas below will be considered:
* Have SEN experience.
* Working as a Teaching assistant in Primary, Secondary or SEN schools.
* Helping with school breakfast or lunchtime supervision.
* Sports coaching.
* Youth work/working in Youth clubs.
* Working with children in care, or in children's social services.
* Drama Workshop/drama school/ theatre in education.
* Art workshops.
* After school clubs/homework clubs.
* Working with children in Church, Mosque or Synagogue schools.
* Outdoor activities such as Duke of Edinburgh/Summer Camps etc.
* Private tuition organisations.
* Or any other experience of working with groups of children.
This role will include various tasks such as:
* Supporting individuals to complete set tasks within the classroom.
* Working in partnership with Teachers and other TA’s to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
* Supporting SEN pupils.
* The working hours are flexible so full-time and part-time schedules are available.
* Must hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure registered with the online update service or be willing to purchase one at a cost of £49:37p.
* Supply a minimum of 2 references covering the last 2 years.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
* Undertake safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
* Email an up-to-date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people.
Why choose TES and what benefits can you gain?
* Excellent rates of pay £55-£65 per day.
* Free Team Teach training.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* A flexible approach to work.
* Permanent and temporary opportunities.
* A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard
Not yet registered? Click here it takes seconds to sign up