Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
Oxford University Press Courses
Apollo Teaching Services are a teaching supply agency that has 6 offices across South Wales.
We can find both day-to-day and long term placements for our Teaching staff, in a vast number of schools in Torfaen. We are currently looking for Teachers with a range of experience from KS1-KS2 and will be happy to employ NQT’s.
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must:
· Have experience in teaching Primary Education.
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
· Have great subject knowledge and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
· Have great classroom management skills with the aptitude to accommodate all levels of learning and ability.
· Able to fit in and adhere to the schools' ethos.
· Flexible approach to the timetable as may be required to cover other subject’s areas as and when needed.
Typical duties of a supply Primary Key Stage 1/2 Teacher
· Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
· Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment.
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cater to students of all abilities.
· Maintain discipline.
· Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
· Teach all areas of Secondary and/or Primary curriculum.
· Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
· Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
The Benefits of working with Apollo Teaching Services
- Local schools & Colleges
- Access to Free Training and Development Courses
- Pay in line with AWA and AWR.
- Online access to accept and view bookings, and update your availability.
Having been awarded the gold standard REC Audited education status and being the first recruitment agency in south wales to be awarded this status, Apollo Teaching Services are one of the agencies across the UK that have been recognised for operating the very best practice in education recruitment. Apollo Teaching Services offer help with your overall development as a Newly Qualified Teacher providing feedback from our headteachers.
There is no better time to be joining Apollo Teaching Services. Get in touch today and broaden your opportunities of securing advanced work and possible long term positions.
Still in education? Then put yourself in the best possible position and register with us before the end of your course, this way, we can ensure you are available for placement as soon as you finish your course of study