Discover a fun and multi-sensory SSP programme for your school Jolly Phonics
Science Museum – Introducing a STEM careers experience for 11-16 year olds Science Museum
Free online exhibition to inspire reading and writing Seven Stories
Why I Love… Discovery Education Health and Relationships Discovery Education
Be part of a brighter energy future Royal Society of Chemistry
Oxford University Press Courses
(Applications from NQTs welcome)
Interview:15th November 2021
We require a Teacher of Humanities to join Earl Mortimer College. You will be joining our team of creative, supportive and dynamic staff, supported by an inspirational Head of Humanities.
It is an exciting time to be joining the hardworking and committed staff at Earl Mortimer College. The School is focused on providing a high level of education for all children and ensuring that every child has access to the same opportunities. Earl Mortimer College’s vision and ethos is rooted in developing aspirational and self-reflective learners who are able to think for themselves and be valuable members of their community. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum placing significant importance on cultural capital alongside academic achievement.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Be a qualified teacher of a Humanities subject (History, Geography, RE)
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
• Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
• Be able to deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum to a high standard, enabling our students to achieve their best possible outcomes
• A willingness to participate in continuous professional development opportunities to maximise your pedagogical knowledge
• Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our school
We are looking for a teacher who brings enthusiasm, strong subject knowledge and a supportive approach to their work.
Please complete the online application.
Apply for this job