Discover a fun and multi-sensory SSP programme for your school Jolly Phonics
Science Museum – Introducing a STEM careers experience for 11-16 year olds Science Museum
Free online exhibition to inspire reading and writing Seven Stories
Why I Love… Discovery Education Health and Relationships Discovery Education
Be part of a brighter energy future Royal Society of Chemistry
Oxford University Press Courses
About Amadeus Primary Academies Trust
We are a local Multi Academy Trust of like-minded successful primary schools in Bexley and Bromley. The Amadeus Primary Academies Trust is committed to high quality education in a primary context providing continuous school improvement through collaboration, common vision, shared values, collective responsibility and effective accountability. For further information about the school, please visit: http://www.apat.org.uk/
As a school we want the very best for our children and that means supporting our teachers to be the best they can be. We are fully committed to the new Early Careers Framework and supporting our staff throughout the first 2 years of induction. All ECTs will be fully supported with release time, a mentor and a tutor, both of whom will have undergone training to support and coach ECTs.
We are seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher starting 1st January 2022. The position is suitable for newly qualified teachers embarking on their first role as well as experienced staff. Alongside a caring and highly experienced year group partner you will be supported by a phase leader with a proven track record of developing staff and improving outcomes for pupils.
We would welcome applications from teachers looking for a new challenge one who is returning to the profession, perhaps after having children or working in another sector. We would also warmly welcome and encourage applicants who are representative of our increasingly diverse community.
The successful candidate will be:
• Newly Qualified or experienced
• Exceptionally professional with a very strong moral purpose for the education of children
• Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
• Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and phase team
• Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care and as part of a phase team contributing to and having impact on the wider success of the school
We can offer you:
• Strong leadership with a focused strategic direction
• High quality CPD including an excellent induction package and support for NQTs,
• Support and development and opportunities to work across the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust
Please apply via the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust website:https://www.apat.org.uk/work-with-us
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)