5 reasons to try…Eduqas WJEC Eduqas
Ready Box-Set Go Primary by Highly Sprung Performance Highly Sprung
School Aprons – The Apron Supply Company The Apron Supply Company
Hatching kits from Incredible Eggs Incredible Eggs
Bring your class to life with music Soundbops
Oxford University Press Courses
Grade: Early Career Teacher / Main Pay Scale
Hours of work: Full-time
Contract: Fixed Term until 31 August 2022
Start date: 1 January 2022
The Governors of Kingswood Parks Primary School are looking to appoint a motivated and dedicated teacher to join our KS2 team from January 2022.
Our pupils are enthusiastic, well-behaved, eager learners who are supported by their parents, who expect them to work hard so that they can reach their full potential.
The majority of our pupils live in the Kingswood area.
Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their careers, including those new to the profession.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be a dedicated, hardworking qualified Teacher
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and stimulating lessons across the curriculum and ability range
- Be confident in establishing sound professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents and our community
- Have knowledge and understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice
- Be committed to safeguarding and protecting children and young people.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
If you would like to make a difference to our children, then we’d like to hear from you!
Tell us about your subject/aspect specialisms or any interests that you may have that could enhance our school offer. Visits to our school are welcome, encouraged, and available via appointment.
If you have any queries regarding the role or application process, please contact Wendy Crombleholme, School Business Manager, at Kingswood Parks Academy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete an application form and submit via Eteach. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Closing date for completed applications: 8am, Wednesday 3 November 2021
Interviews: Thursday 11 November 2021
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Please visit our career page on ETeach to download an application form. Completed form and optional cover letter should be uploaded to ETeach and submitted to apply for this role.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)