How the HUE HD Pro visualiser has improved student engagement and outcomes HUE
Everyone can enjoy inclusive and fun outdoor spaces with the help of Timotay Playscapes Timotay Playscapes
The future of phonics Rising Stars
Supporting SEND students in maths Whizz Education
Making maths fun at St Mary’s Primary School Whizz Education
Oxford University Press Courses
Teaching Assistant - Special education Needs - Chorley
A brilliant school based in the Chorley area is seeking to recruit a highly resilient, empathetic and caring SEN Teaching Assistant to work with students with challenging behaviour, complex and sensory needs across its secondary phase, ASAP.
Due to the students' more severe needs, the role presents new challenges on a daily basis and is ideally suited to SEN Teaching Assistants who have a real strength of character, are resilient, calm and able to remain unphased and empathetic at all times.
Are you the SEN Teaching Assistant the school is looking for? Yes….? If so, read on for further details and apply by sending your CV to Veritas Education today!
Teaching Assistant - Complex Needs - The Person:
* It is essential that you are reliable, composed, calm, resilient and patient
* Strong interpersonal skills and highly empathetic
* Perfect for Graduates, Psychology in particular
Teaching Assistant - Complex Needs - The Role:
* Reporting directly to the Senior Leadership Team
* Working closely with secondary school students with challenging behaviour, complex and sensory needs
* Proactively dealing with behavioural issues and difficulties relating to SEN
* Full-time, long-term, £56-70 per day
Teaching Assistant - Complex Needs - The School:
* One of the leading SEN schools in Lancashire (located in Chorley, Close to motorway)
* A fantastically supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
* The SLT provides regular professional training and development
* Easy access to the provision via public transport and by road
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant for challenging behaviour, complex and sensory needs role today, as Trial Days are being arranged for ASAP.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community