Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
Oxford University Press Courses
Mental Health and Behavioural Teaching Assistant
Do you believe that every pupil has the right to learn in a safe and supportive environment?
Do you have experience of supporting pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health needs? Can you help and deliver education support to children with challenging behaviour? Are you confident in working with children with ASD, ADHD, or other comorbid conditions? Have you ever had experience with MAPA or Team Teach?
You'll be kept busy, working across Key Stage 1, and 2. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour and emotions, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You'll by dynamic, resilient, and flexible; dedicated to supporting pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote independence, and encourage pupils to become emotionally literate, and effective communicators.
* A Teaching Assistant with experience in an SEMH of EBD (BESD) environment
* Experienced working with pupils with additional needs, in particular; mental health, behaviour, emotional, social, ASD, and co-morbid conditions
* Qualified in Team Teach or MAPA
* Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills
* Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over or give the Primary East team a call! (phone number removed)
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss other opportunities with you