Get your free download of the new issue of The Headteacher
Get your free download of the new issue of Teach Secondary Teachwire
Get your free download of the new issue of Teach Primary Teach Primary
Guide students’ learning with AQA AQA
Junk Kouture – Inspiring creative sustainability through engaging arts education Junk Kouture
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you a Teaching Assistant available for work in primary schools in North Manchester?
Have you previously worked in Nurseries or as a support worker and looking to make the switch to Schools?
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for primary schools who require regular cover in EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Schools we work with are welcoming and friendly, and like to have familiar faces in school when they have staff members away from School.
We would like to recruit an experienced, adaptable and confident Teaching Assistant who can provide excellent support for day to day and short-term cover needs. Many TAs who have worked on this flexible basis initially have gone onto secure long-term and even permanent roles in the schools.
This role is starts immediately, and will be for the remainder of this term term up to the school holidays in July 2021. Prior experience of working in UK primary schools as a Teaching Assistant is essential, and you will also need a relevant qualification to be considered for the role. You must be able to integrate into a staff team easily and be a pro-active addition to the classroom.
If you believe you would be a perfect fit and are looking for flexible working hours please 'Apply Now.'
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location -North Manchester
* Position -Teaching Assistant
* Start date - November 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Flexible supply and/or long term until July 2022
* End date - On Going
* Full time/part time - Flexible or part time
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours - 8.30am - 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working in a UK Primary School
-Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
To be considered for this role please ''Apply Now'' or call Liam in the Manchester office on (phone number removed)