Review – Radix TeacherView Radix Technologies
An easy way for teaching staff to earn extra money in the holidays Ultimate Activity Camps
Making maths count towards climate change Whizz Education
Nominations are open now for Royal Society of Chemistry Education prizes 2022 Royal Society of Chemistry
‘Classroom Stories’ returns to celebrate the best of education Promethean
Oxford University Press Courses
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Middleton. - November 2021.
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experience nursery nurse or Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Middleton. The role be predominantly in early years providing general support for the class teacher.
General classroom support within Early Years
Small group work
Use of PECs, visual timetables and constant routines.
Providing tailored support during lesson time and clear communication.
The school is based in Middleton, within the heart of the community, and is accessible by good transport links and has free, onsite parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Middleton.
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Start date - November 2021.
* Duration / Likely Duration - Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) - July 2022.
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £75 per day
* Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working within EYFS.
- Experience using PECs is highly desirable.
- SEN experience is Essential.
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching are to offer free CPD courses online. These are a great way to continue your development and increase your knowledge around ASD