Discover a fun and multi-sensory SSP programme for your school Jolly Phonics
Science Museum – Introducing a STEM careers experience for 11-16 year olds Science Museum
Free online exhibition to inspire reading and writing Seven Stories
Why I Love… Discovery Education Health and Relationships Discovery Education
Be part of a brighter energy future Royal Society of Chemistry
Oxford University Press Courses
Are you looking to get into Education? Would you like to work in a Central Camden based primary school?
We are working with a mainstream primary school looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to come and join their team as soon as possible. The school have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
As a Teaching Assistant you will need:
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
If you are a looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07