How the HUE HD Pro visualiser has improved student engagement and outcomes HUE
Everyone can enjoy inclusive and fun outdoor spaces with the help of Timotay Playscapes Timotay Playscapes
The future of phonics Rising Stars
Supporting SEND students in maths Whizz Education
Making maths fun at St Mary’s Primary School Whizz Education
Oxford University Press Courses
Would you like to come and work at our friendly Primary School nestled in a beautiful area of Hammersmith?
We are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to come and join our team as soon as possible. We are a two form entry primary school based in a green area of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
About the Teaching Assistant role:
Supporting an SEN pupil on a 1:1 basis in the classroom
Providing targeted support outside of the classroom
Work on differentiated activities with groups of students
Liaise with the SENCO/Inclusion manager to deliver SEN provision
Developing social/emotional skills
Working with teachers to monitor progress of pupilsWe are:
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07