Discover a fun and multi-sensory SSP programme for your school Jolly Phonics
Science Museum – Introducing a STEM careers experience for 11-16 year olds Science Museum
Free online exhibition to inspire reading and writing Seven Stories
Why I Love… Discovery Education Health and Relationships Discovery Education
Be part of a brighter energy future Royal Society of Chemistry
Oxford University Press Courses
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity in a lovely SEN school in Coleford!
Tradewind is recruiting! Are you a part time SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in October in The Forest of Dean?
Tradewind is currently recruiting for a part time SEN Teaching Assistant in Gloucestershire. Our school needs a friendly and hard-working Teaching Assistant to work 3 days per week on a 1:1 basis or in small groups with primary & secondary aged children with SEN including ASD, SLD & PMLD. The school would be needing staff who can support from KS1 to KS4. The successful SEN teaching Assistant would be expected to understand the children's needs and help support their progress in reading, writing & maths. We need an experienced Teaching Assistant who can engage with children aged between 5 & 16. Our school is very open to flexible working, so we are looking for full-time Teaching Assistants for immediate starts.
We are looking for:
* An experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who can support children of all ages with SEN.
* A dedicated individual who can positively engage with young children, some of who may have special needs.
* A reliable and punctual Teaching Assistant who can commit to the school and be punctual.
* Someone who is available part-time immediately.
Supporting different aged primary aged students who possibly have additional needs and also assisting the class teacher with their lessons and playtime.
This lovely special school in Coleford in The Forest of Dean offers great facilities and is a small school with classes of around 8-10 students. The school wants all of its children to be as successful as they can be in all aspects of school life. They want to see all of them achieve well, enjoy social times and demonstrate a positive attitude towards their learning and play.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role, we are looking for:
* Experienced primary Teaching Assistants or have previous experience of working with young children.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a part time SEN Teaching Assistant in Coleford, The Forest of Dean or for more information about the role, contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (url removed) We look forward to hearing from you!
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer