Inside your download
How to support students who think they're 'no good' at maths
Colin Foster suggests some ways to better understand and help children who have convinced themselves that maths is not for them
How to make meaningful links between classroom maths and the real world
Dougald Tidswell puts forward some suggestions for answering that most common of pupil questions: "Why do we need to know this?"
How to use edtech to get maths students back on track
Now is the ideal time to reimagine what STEM education looks like, and what role edtech can play
- Learning resources – 40+ ways to help pupils succeed this year
- KS3 Geometry – Pythagoras’ Theorem
- The employment skills Ofsted look for – and why maths teachers should talk to careers advisers…
- Dyscalculia, anxiety, motivation – Why are students not engaging with your maths lessons?
- KS3 numeracy – Factors and multiples
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping children with autism
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you