Inside your download
How to equip pupils with the digital skills they need
As data analysis becomes an ever-more important employment skill, we must ensure that today’s students can meet the challenge
How to use project-based learning to challenge STEM stereotypes
Project-based learning can show the depth and breadth of what careers in science actually look like
How to run open-ended STEM projects
Why open-ended investigations help students develop the skills highly prized by STEM employers
- STEM education – Downloads, activities and ideas for teachers
- Science trips for schools – How a STEM school trip to a science centre inspired one pupil to do a medicine degree
- Pulling the plug – Why did the EdTech Demonstrator Programme have to end?
- STEM in the fast lane – the car design project that teaches students to think like engineers
- Interdisciplinary inspiration – How STEM can be taught using stories
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you